SW Motorsports has a long history with Civic Cup. We’ve been building and entering cars into the championship since the very beginning, and as the official roll cage supplier to Civic Cup we know these cars literally inside out.
The cars that are available to hire are built to the same high standard as our customer cars.
We source straight, accident free road car shells which are acid dipped to strip them back to bare metal. The seams are then stitch welded before our SW Motorsports team spec full weld in cage is fitted in house. The shell and cage is then powder coated completely to give a lightweight but hard wearing finish before the team colours are applied.
All components that are fitted to the car are either brand new or completely refreshed. Subframes, hubs, brackets, nuts and bolts from the shell are blasted and powdercoated or zinc plated. New wheel bearings, spherical bearings/bushes, fuel pumps, brake lines, brake calipers and custom wiring looms are fitted. We fit seats and polycarbonate windows from leading suppliers Motordrive and Plastics4Performance.
Car hire includes:
- Transport of the car to/from the circuit.
- A dedicated race engineer to prepare the car and support you through the day
- All fluids, including fuel, brake fluid, oil.
- New brake pads.
- Two new tyres per race meeting. Additional tyres are available to purchase if required.
- A VBox Video recorder and data logger, and access to view team data to compare your performance on track to other SW team members.
Prices do not include helmet hire or insurance or excess.